Spring and Fall Trip List
For Cooler Weather
- Shorts (quick drying shorts are best, ie nylon) and a T-shirt or bathing suit.
- Long Sleeve shirts and a hat if you get burned easily.
- Long underwear (couple of layers, both top and bottom), a fleece top, these items are essential to provide maximum warmth.
- Wool Socks
- Gloves (wool or neoprene), stocking hat if you get cold easily.
- Old Tennis shoes, neoprene booties or Sandals (Teva type are best)
- Sunglass Strap for both sunglasses and prescription glasses (Croakies or Chums).
- Waterproof Sunscreen (with a SPF of 20 or higher).
- Change of clothes for drive home.
- An Attitude To Have A Great Time!
Please Note: River Drifters cannot furnish, sell or give out alcohol of any kind on any of our trips, solely by choice. If you would like to bring your favorite beverage, then feel free to do so, but please bring and consume in moderation. We will help transport what we can. Cans are much better and safer than glass containers. We do not allow alcohol on any youth trips.