White Salmon Camping & Lodging
The Columbia River Gorge offers numerous camping sites. There is a large number of free camping areas as well as designed campgrounds (with running water, RV hook-ups, ect.). Below is a compiled list of some of the camping options in the area. Remember that that list below is just a start, there are plenty of great camping areas. For more information call the Hood River County Parks (541-386-6073), consult with your favorite camping guidebook or give us a call!
- Timberlake Campground & RV Park; 509-427-2267 (30 minutes from RDs White Salmon Base)
*Raft with River Drifters and stay at Timberlake Campground and get a discount!
- Bobs Budget RV Park: showers, picnic tables lots of room; (541) 739-2559
- Lone Pine Motel: cheap camping; (541) 386-2601
- Peach Beach: riverfront camping, picnic tables; (509) 773-4698 (longer drive!)
- Pine Springs Resort: camping welcome, store; (509) 773-4434 (longer drive!)
- Tucker County Park: great camping; (541) 386-4477 (5 miles from Hood River)
- Toll bridge County Park: (541) 352- 5522 (17 miles from Hood River)
- Hood River County Parks: (541) 386-6073